Celotex CW4000 Cavity wall insulation 1200mm X 450mm is an insulation board aimed specifically at partial fill cavity wall applications.
Celotex CW4000 is manufactured from (PIR) uniquely reinforced with glass fibre (except CW4025, CW4030 & CW4100) using what can be described as low emission blowing agents.
Celotex CW4000 cavity wall insulation has the following features
- Is easy to fit between wall ties using cavity tie clips for retention
- Board size 1200mm X 450mm
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 25mm-100mm
- Features a good reaction to fire performance when measured in accordance with new European standards
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation with cavity air spaces
- Has excellent dimensional stability
- Provides reliable long term energy savings for buildings
Where can it be used?
Celotex CW4000 is used in partial fill cavity walls.